Whatever you're looking for, we've got it.
At Darumatic Recruitment Services we pride ourselves in our refined method to find the best talent to drive your IT project to success.
Our capabilities are based on these items:
• Industry know-how
• A well developed recruitment process
• Consulting experience
Our company, and founders have a deep industry expertise. We know what a consultant with deep technical expertise looks like because we worked with them and were also regarded as one.
We are also up to date with the technical world. Attend conferences and contribute to the global IT News in our blog and social media channels.
A well developed process
We have a well-established resource pipeline with a number of candidates ready to be deployed. Our long time relationship with our partners is based on the quality of our work and resources. As an SME, our reputation is everything and we go above and beyond to satisfy our customers requirements to ensure project success.
Regarding our pipeline we make sure that all of our candidates go through a thorough hiring process that includes:
• HR Phone screening. Made by our HR personnel
• IKM test. Related to the role required.
• HR behavioural interview
• Technical phone screening
• Face to face technical interview. One or more as required.
• Customer Interview – If required
• Background check
The sourcing of our candidates come from different origins:
• Industry / colleagues referrals
• Seek, LinkedIn and other recruitment sites
• Industry events
• Linked-in and Darumatic web-site
• Tech Meetups
Top IT employees placed in jobs every month!
Industries We Serve
Warehouse & Distribution
Darumatic is a Member of the RCSA in good standing. When selecting our Services you can be confident you are partnering with a Market Leader in the world of work.
1. As an RCSA member we follow closely an ACCC authorised code of professional conduct.
2. Our Recruitment Services are managed by a qualified recruitment and staffing professional.
3. We have been formally checked for business integrity (including background checks, licences, insurances, etc).
4. We have been vetted by a Board of industry professionals.
5. We remain at the top of our profession through business support, legal support, professional development and access to a network of other RCSA professionals.
6. We have access to leading recruitment and staffing technology to ensure you can source and manage the best talent in the market.
7. We maintain high professional standards through industry specific training and continuous professional development (CPD).